Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Little Things
We have been watching a mushroom grow in our neighbor's yard for a few days. After the rain we had Sunday morning it really grew! Miles asked me to take a picture of it-So here it is...We had to go stand beside it, lay on the ground and look at it etc..It is so exciting to see things through little eyes again!
This morning when I left for work Barnes said, "I go to work." He cried and I hated to leave him. He will get to go to school soon enough. Although he doesn't want to do that. Saturday we were passing Miles' school and Barnes said, "Miles' school." I said, "I know you will get to go to school with Miles soon." He said, "No...I stay with Gam.
Miles is wise beyond his years also...He kept sneaking into the fridge to get grapes this evening (after dinner). His daddy told him to stay out of the fridge. Miles said, "Daddy, it's okay, grapes are healthy." Little people are so funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That is a great mushroom! WOW!
I love to hear things that Miles says. He is such a cool little guy!
See ya'll soon.
Amanda
Post a Comment