
Miranda and I headed back to the beach with our boys this past week! The Dads joined us for the weekend! We had a really good time. The boys were in full swing (I think they knew they had the big people outnumbered). Daniel and Miriam even came for one night and spent some time on the beach with us. We went back to the Aquarium and to Build a Bear. We had to have a Red Sox t-shirt and some Dino pj's. Other than that we just stayed on the beach! Our last day there was the most fun-We took Allan's boat out and found a found a quiet spot to play-While Allan and Clay were trying to anchor the boat, Clay got stung by a jellyfish on both legs...Then Allan got stung! The jellyfish were awful. We were wondering what to do because we didn't want to let the boys in the water when we saw a wonderful little tide pool! We all spent the whole afternoon in our own little "hot tub". None of us were ready to leave. Baby Luke had a wonderful nap and then relaxed in the water. Barnes who doesn't like water because he is a little diva and it is too cold loved it because it was so warm. Miles and Lan had fishing rods and they fished much of the time. I really think we all could have stayed all day! We had a really great week at Nana & Poppy's! But all of the grandparents and Sae Sae were missed!
1 comment:
Once again, I am jealous of yet another trip that y'all had at the beach... can I go next summer???
Katie
Post a Comment