Monday, August 25, 2008

FIRST DAY-3K!

 

 

 

 


Today was Miles' first day of 3-k! He woke up, grabbed his clothes, and said, "Daddy help me get dressed so I can go to school!" I hope every morning will be so easy! He insisted on wearing his cowboy hat at first because Miss Marla gave those to the kids at Open House. He said they were supposed to take their hats back to school! Clay finally convinced him to leave the hat! Miles did ask Clay to walk him into the classroom this morning but, he went right in with no problem. I know he was excited to see all of his friends and be back in the school mode! Of course he told me "nothing happened at school today"! Later on he slipped up and said he drew a picture for me but I haven't seen it. When I picked him up from Gam's house he was so tired he couldn't see straight. When I put the boys down Barnes did his usual, "I WANT MOMMY!" while Miles tried to calm him with his best "Gam" voice. The one that finally worked was this: "Barnes, This IS Mommy, you're okay, now go to sleep." I guess Miles has a pretty good "Mommy" voice too because B finally hushed up and went to sleep!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

You have such sweet boys!! It sounds like everyone so far has had great "first days" of school! That is wonderful. Hope your week is going great!!!