Saturday, October 11, 2008

We're Going to the Fair!








The Hall Family headed to the State Fair this weekend.  We had a wonderful time.  The boys played games and visited with some fragrant animals.  Miles rode the helicopter and the bumble bee.  He didn't ride the boats with Barnes and Sae... I think he thought it was a baby ride.  He did ride the train with Sae, Ellis, and Lan.  Barnes was too tired to ride.  Then we all headed to the carousel.  The boys were lucky because they saw Nana and Poppy at the fair too.  Thanks Gam and Pop for  great time.  The boys were so tired when the got to the car last night.  Barnes said, "I'm going night night," as soon as he settled into his car seat.  They were both asleep before we hit the interstate!

1 comment:

Sallie Manning said...

We loved running into you at the fair. I wish we could have seen everyone! Sounds like y'all had a great time and a very special day!

Happy Birthday, Miles!