Miles' birthday was yesterday. He is finally four. He looks four, he acts 4 (most of the time), but in my heart he is still just a baby. I think all mother's feel that way. They could just pick their little ones up no matter how old and hold them as if they were brand new.
That's how I feel about my boys.
Miles has certainly used his third year of life to take chances and come out of his shell. He is so reserved at times, but he can be so silly! Everything is funny-even when it shouldn't be and he loves attention. I never thought I would say that!
He loves to read and is wonderful at comforting those who need it. He sings all of the time and has a sweet little voice. I am finding more and more that Miles just might be a leader. Right now I am not sure if that is a good thing...at least he won't get into trouble by himself.
We are so blessed to have Miles in our lives. God has sent this perfect little person for us to take care of and nurture and we feel so lucky! Happy Birthday Miles! We love you!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Miles! We are so happy that you are four! We love you so much and you have brought so much joy to our lives. Yay Miles!
Love,
Liz, Dean and Sae Sae
Happy Birthday, Miles!! It looks like you had a great day at school and at the zoo!! Daniel is really looking forward to your B-day party tomorrow!
Love,
Mim
Happy Birthday Miles...
I cannot believe you are already 4! Although I don't see you often I check your blog to see how you and Barnes are doing every week. I hope you have a wonderful birthday party.
Love-
JuJu
Post a Comment