

A few of my favorite moments of the summer so far happened at the beach last week. MIles called Nana and Gam and told them his Mommy and Daddy bought him a beach house. He told them he liked his new beach house. Today he told me he couldn't wait to go back to our beach house.
When we were at the old house (Atalaya) taking pictures of the boys-Mimi Miranda bought the knight costumes as a surprise. Miles said, "I can't wait to tell Nana we went to a castle and these knight clothes just appeared!" He was so excited! Miles is such a funny child who makes everyone laugh and laughs at himself. He is a real mess!
I also love the tender moments children share. They are so quick to hold hands or give a hug or kiss to each other or say, "I love you!" If more adults would do the same our world would be a different place! We can learn so much from our little ones!
1 comment:
CUTE!!!!!!
Post a Comment