One sweet little almost seven year old wanted one last photo shoot before loosing his first tooth. His birthday wish granted. Barnes and I went on a Saturday date and snapped these shots before we left. Losing the tooth came a little later. Tears were shed and he begged me to put his tooth back. Believe me, if I could have, I would have. I sure would like to keep you from growing up too!
Flynn Rider and Rapunzel at our annual hotdog party! Fun was had by all!
Take Two.....Christmas card shoot. This one made the card!
Thanks Liz for grabbing this shot!
A day with Santa!!!
Segars shares his Santa letter....I think he is on the nice list!
Thanksgiving with Grandma Lane. She is beautiful and so funny even at 86!
Fun at Great Wolf Lodge. Enjoying the prizes Barnes won with his 6000 tickets! He hit the jackpot in the arcade!
Always sad to leave....I guess that means he had a really good time.

















No comments:
Post a Comment