
Our little star!
Miles and Barnes celebrated spring with classmates this week. Our little Lan was the cute spider and represented October beautifully!
I was so proud of the boys for singing loudly and not doing anything to get noticed while on stage!
Miles has grown so much and is writing all of the time and reads environmental print everywhere he goes. Miss Denise has taught him that it is okay to take risks and try new things. He enjoys baseball and playing outside. There is no place he would rather be. He is working on his listening but he is so compassionate. He spends lots of his time at Gam's entertaining baby Segars and he loves him so much. I am so proud of the 5 year old he has become!
Barnes loves school more than most kids. His teacher Miss Sue just brings out the best in a 2 year old. She lets them explore and dress up and every day is different. He also loves Miss Rebecca who loves him right back. He is so sweet and if I am having a bad day he is going to say something to cheer me up! I love both of my sweet boys.


No comments:
Post a Comment