Monday, May 25, 2009

School's Out



Mimi Mitzi captured Miles on his last day of school.  This has been an interesting 3-k!  Miles has learned so much and I can't believe next year he will be in 4-k!  I am constantly begging him not to grow.  His mind is growing as well.  He is into print I know we will blink and he will be reading!  Some famous Milesisms,

"Daddy, I want to wear cool clothes like you."  (translation-Get these monogrammed aplique's off of me!)
"Daddy you've got the skills to play the Star Wars Wii."  (Now Miles has the skills too!  It's all he wants to do!)
When speaking to the owner of Moe's the other day he politely introduced "his little brother Barnes"  When the owner walked away he asked why we didn't tell the guy that his name was Miles.   
When we recently bought a new car-he wanted our old one back. He said he didn't want a car that talked!  (He doesn't like change at all!)

You gotta love him!  I know we do!

1 comment:

Sae Sae said...

We are so proud of Miles! He is such a sweet four year old cousin!

Love,
liz and sae