Saturday, January 10, 2009

Simply Saturday

We all love Saturdays at our house. We sleep a little late...get a slow start... and then just do whatever it is that we want to do that day! Today we headed out to Big's for lunch. Barnes and Miles ate lunch with all of their "little" cousins. Of course they were a little too active and maybe a little loud but we didn't let them get that way until we had the room to ourselves. They just love to laugh and run and play and I can't stop them while they are being "little". Lan and Luke headed off early but Sae hung around a little longer (that is what the Hall Daddy's usually do so Liz and I have just learned to be that way too!) They found one of the most dangerous spots in the area and started to climb. I am just not crazy about unfinished wooden steps. I did have my camera so I snapped a few pictures of them.
Later on the boys wanted to go outside and play. I didn't mind because the weather was absolutely beautiful. We played on the playset, rode our pony Jed and our bikes, and jumped in the leaves. They play so well together and I love it when they love are affectionate toward each other. I guess that is like a mother's dream! Anyway, my dream has come true with these two little guys (my big guy is not too bad either!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

edwill2 said...

Those pictures are Great! When can we make an appointment?

The Brown's Blog said...

Beautiful pictures. I love the way Barnes always has a smile on his face! They are handsome boys!