Friday, December 19, 2008

"Team Brother"




The best Christmas presents aren't wrapped up nicely with a pretty bow. They are little moments that you just have to put in your head and hope that you can hang on to it forever. The daily gifts my boys give me are too many to count. Last week when we were STRUGGLING (I was struggling actually, they were playing), Miles and Barnes decided to join forces if only for a moment. They sat upon the steps and became "Team Brother". They were hugging, kissing, giggling, and giving high fives. My boys do get together often. Sometimes it is giggles at bedtime, others it is a playroom destroyed...but they are usually a team. I hope this picture will help me hold on to the memory of my boys sitting on the steps shouting "Team Brother" to one another and I hope they stay a team forever!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Aw...Meredith, that was too sweet! They are definitely two adorable boys and it is so great that they have each other!
Had fun playing with everyone today!
Merry Christmas!
Amanda

Sae Sae said...

Yay for Team Brother...our favorite brothers in the world! We love you!
Liz and Sae Sae

Leslie said...

Hey Mere!! I like the border!! Glad you found them! Let me know if you find any other cool things, and I will do the same!! Miles and Barnes are such cute, sweet brothers!! :)