Wednesday, November 12, 2008

One Week From 2...





Barnes is fast approaching 2!  I have exactly one week to enjoy Barnes as a real baby and then I guess life as a toddler will be official for him.  He has truly spiced up life at the Hall house!  Miles is the best big brother in the world and a precious little boy.  He is patient and quiet for the most part, shy and reserved.  Barnes on the other hand talks from the time he wakes up in the morning until the time he closes his eyes at bedtime.  He wakes up with, "Mommy, Daddy, come get me out!"-Climbs into our bed and says, "This is comfortable." , "I want to go to Gam's.", "Where's Gam?", "Where's Sae?", "Where's Mimi Mitzi?" and so on....I read at bedtime, he reads.  I sing a lullaby, he helps me.  The talking never stops. I can't imagine the notes that will come home when he starts school.  I can see comments like-Talks too much on his report cards!   Maybe it will get old when he gets a little older but at this moment I enjoy every word he says. 
Barnes loves with all of his heart.  He will make friends with anyone he encounters.  His smile lights up a room!  Every time I leave the house or return I get a big hug and a "MOMMY!" from Barnes.  He does that with everyone.  I shouldn't feel special.  He just loves people.  I hope that lasts forever.  
Barnes loves to eat everything except eggs...He loves Elmo and Diego!  He loves his Sae, Luke, Lan, Bradley, Zach, all of his aunts and uncles, Gam, Nana, Pop, and Poppy, La La, and Kat!  He loves Miles more than anything!  He really is a loving  child.  I am so proud of the little person he has become but I know for sure that Clay and I have our work cut out for us!  Barnes...We love you and we are going to eat you up for the next week while you are still a sweet little not quite 2 year old!

2 comments:

Sae Sae said...

To the sweetest boy in the world and Sae's best buddy..We love you!
liz and sae

Amber said...

Super cute pictures! Your guys seem like such sweet little people. I look forward to your updates. I didn't realize that our little ones have the same birthday next week! I hope Barnes has a great birthday!