Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Barnes and Mud





Every now and then I get a chance to spend time with just one of the boys. Today it was Barnes. Miles was asleep (I had to tell B this a thousand times because he kept asking, "Where's Milefs?"). We read one of Barnes' favorite books Go Van Go!, listened to the baseball game going on a few blocks away, and sang a dozen songs. Of course where there's Barnes there is usually Mud his furry friend. Clay walked by and I asked him to grab the camera because Barnes just plopped down on the porch and looked like he needed his picture taken. The next few post are mainly for me because I know they all look the same. I just notice subtle little things so I had to post too many. Believe me there were more. I did pick and choose. I was telling Clay today I know we are going to miss it when there are no little people in our house. By the way Miles woke up and wouldn't have anything to do with a camera! I will corner him later. Maybe during his first t-ball practice tomorrow! Wish us all luck!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: